- By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the TOU set forth in this Agreement as an User. You shall be bound by the TOU of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the TOU of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
- No User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any SHAH PARTS server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- The features and services on the SHAH PARTS site is provided on the “as is” and “as available” basis, and we hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranty except warranty expressly stated herein, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
- You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, communicate or in any other way exploit any part of the information or material obtained through the Website and/or the Website’s material.
- SHAH PARTS has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services (The Services may contain e-mail services, newsletter, tell your friend and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us or others). However, SHAH PARTS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. SHAH PARTS reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Japan Jurisdiction only without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- In general, returns are not accepted on customer’s account.For issues concerning damaged, defective, or counterfeit products, please contact us.
- The delivery fee varies depending on the destination country and weight of the order.Following checkout completion, we will send a confirmation email containing the final price, with shipping fees. Please respond to this email and accept the total charge to have your order completed.
Limitation of Liability
- SHAH PARTS makes no representations or warranty about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, and/or other problems with the information, products and services provided except warranty expressly stated herein. We advised you to contact our sales department to get more about our warranty (if any) before you make purchase.
- SHAH PARTS is not responsible for any delay in shipping the unit purchased/ordered. But we always help you to sort out any problem if it is under our control.
- Customers are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranty, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
- Under no circumstances shall SHAH PARTS be held liable for a delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties
- SHAH PARTS reserved the rights of canceling any fraud/incomplete order without any prior intimation in written orverbal.
- Under no circumstances SHAH PARTS is not liable for any refund against any purchase made except warranty expressly stated herein.